Spring Movers is your one point of contact for commercial relocation services. We streamline the relocation process by coordinating with your team at every step of the move. Our expertise and attention to detail is what makes the difference between a chaotic transition and a stress-free move with no downtime for your business.Our Commercial Moving Services
• Packing services including electronics
• Office furniture disassemble and setup
• Inventory and tracking
• Relocation coordination and planning service
• Rigging and craning for large machinery and equipment
• Moving insurance
• Storage solutions Why Choose Us for Commercial Relocation Services in Spring, Texas?
Spring Movers prides itself on offering professionalism and excellence in everything we do. We make sure that no aspect of your commercial move is overlooked and all details are taken care of so the move goes smoothly. We do this by working closely with our clients and listening to their needs.
The relocation process begins by scheduling an on-site consultation and assessment. Our moving agents will listen to your needs with the move, calculate logistics, and do a walk-through of your business to note if any specialty services are needed, such as rigging and craning for large equipment. When you choose us for your commercial moving company, you will be assigned to a dedicated moving coordinator so you always have a consistent point of contact. The moving coordinator works with your team directly. It is up to you how much we are involved in the relocation process. You can choose to handle all aspects of the move yourself and just use us for the heavy lifting and moving. Or you can have us handle the details, such as breaking offices down into stations, packing everything, and handling permits and other crucial details. Tips for Commercial Moves
• Assign a staff member to be the moving project manager. Make sure this employee has a lighter work load during the transition period so as not to get overwhelmed by the moving duties.
• For office relocations, break down the office into stations. Each station should be packed together and all boxes labeled with one color. This will make it easier to unpack after the move.
• Have employees pack up their own desks and personal items. This will save time on the move and also help unpacking go swifter.
• If it is important to keep operations going during the move, consider doing the office relocation over two separate days. Work flow will be slowed during the moving days but never completely stopped.
• Will you be upgrading your computers or equipment in the near future? If so, use the relocation as an excuse to upgrade earlier. Have the new equipment delivered to the new location so you won’t have to move the old equipment, saving you money on the move.Ready to get your free moving quote?
Contact us today to talk to a friendly agent about your move and schedule a free moving quote to take place in your business. We give personalized quotes so you know exactly what the move will cost and everything can get started on the right foot. We look forward to hearing from you!